Our Client is an established Investment Management company with offices throughout the UK. They are an award winning, billion pound AUM company, growing at a significant rate through good advice, a strong discretionary and advisory proposition and client focus.
They are looking to recruit a successful Investment Manager to further establish their commitment to clients in Bristol.
Reporting to the investment Director, the role will involve a number of duties that include;
• To support UK Regional Investment Managers and internal investment team members.
• Providing information relating to DFM services relating to Trusts, Tax, pricing with liaison to compliance and operation management.
• To deliver common standards across the group and establish a centre of excellence and provide data analysis operational teams.
• Prepare fund reports and fund manager meeting notes.
• Present research and market views to both internal and external clients.
• Develop and maintain the investment framework and research database.
• Develop and maintain investment management execution processes.
• Provide relevant training and support to the wider team.
• Continuous professional development
Ideally level 4 or level 6 qualified or on route to obtaining, you will have experience of working in Investment management and dealing with technical queries from a number of sources. You will have strong numerical skills and be able to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of clients and professionals. This is regulated role so a CF30 would be desirable.
There is an opportunity to grow a team of like minded investment professionals around you.