The initiative is due to launch later this year the firms say “to help more people in the UK with their investments and Financial Planning.”
Schroders Personal Wealth will offer a personalised Financial Planning service backed by Lloyds Banking Group’s adviser teams and understanding of customer financial life-cycles, Schroders’ investment expertise and Benchmark Capital’s technology.
The new business will launch in June.
The executive leadership team, subject to regulatory approval will be:
• James Rainbow, chief executive officer
• Nick Allen, chief operating officer
• Marcus Brookes, chief investment officer
• James Cardew, chief marketing officer
• Marietta Connery, head of human resources
• Sarah Deaves, managing director, client relationships and wealth advice
• Barrie Jackson, chief risk officer
• David Lawrence, chief commercial officer
• Colin Newham, chief internal auditor
• Joel Ripley, chief financial officer
Antonio Lorenzo, chairman of Schroders Personal Wealth, said: “This is an exciting step forward for our strategic partnership.
“The leadership team, which brings the best of both companies together, will help us continue to accelerate the development of a market-leading proposition to benefit customers.”
James Rainbow, chief executive, said: “We are making great progress on designing a leading Financial Planning offering backed by Lloyds Banking Group’s and Schroders’ expertise.
“I look forward to working with the leadership team to shape a proposition that meets the evolving needs of UK investors and savers.”