In a special Cover Feature on Technology we look at the tech planners are using every day and find which tech works best.
Financial Planner and Meaningful Money Podcast guru Pete Matthew is one of many professionals sharing their knowledge and professional experiences.
It's an essential guide to tech and it's in the latest issue of our bi-monthly magazine.
The May-June 2019 Issue also features:
• An investigation into the impact of the FCA's plans to potentially axe platform exit fees
• Planner Casebook on a challenging SSAS case cracked by Gavin Wood of Beckett Financial Services
• Simon Cocking of Leodis Wealth sharing his client-nurturing secrets with The Client Hunter
• George Critchley, founder of Lancashire-based Chartered Financial Planner True Bearing, on how redundancy changed his life
Plus lots more including: News Summary (pick up on recent stories you may have missed), Paraplanning News, Professional Bodies News, Opinion from leading planners
and professional bodies, Investment Insider, hundreds of DFMs listed and much more.
To view the magazine click here - Financial Planning Today - or the orange button above.
• Remember subscribers to our daily newsletter get advance access to the magazine so sign up today below and also keep up with the latest professional news.