It says the integration of the two will allow advisory firms on Intelliflo Intelligent Office to install Timeline through the iOStore.
They can import data from Intelligent Office into Timeline “seamlessly and efficiently without having to re-key the data”.
The firm says the integration will enable users to:
• Assess the sustainability of withdrawal from drawdown portfolios
• Show clients the impact of asset allocation decisions, rebalancing, fees, and taxes on the sustainability of their portfolio
• Create a Withdrawal Policy Statement in minutes
• Prepare clients for market declines and agree up-front how to deal with them
• Bring longevity risk to life - show clients the probability of outliving their portfolio
Abraham Okusanya, Timelineapp Tech CEO, said: “We are really excited about this integration with Intelligent Office and what it means for advisers.
“Decumulation is one of the biggest challenges for advisory firms, and Timeline’s next-gen withdrawal strategy software helps tackle this by creating robust withdrawal plan for each client.
“Being on the iOStore means that advisers can install Timeline, pull through their client's details and create a robust withdrawal strategy in just a few clicks.”
Nick Eatock, Intelliflo executive chairman, said: “We are delighted with this two-way integration between Intelligent Office and Timeline.
“We continually look to enhance our customers’ operational experience as much as possible.
“By making use of a number of our APIs, the Timeline application will help deliver significant value to the client/adviser relationship, showing the end-user in real-time, with the most up to date information pulled from Intelligent Office, the impact of a sustainable withdrawal strategy.”