The hires are:
• Sarah Lord has joined as director of client strategy from Mazars LLP. She is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society, a Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Wealth Manager and Registered Life Planner.
• Tony Bullock has joined as regulatory compliance director. He was most recently head of risk & compliance at Chase De Vere.
• Mark Day has joined Succession Wealth from EY as director of mergers & acquisitions. He will lead major acquisitions and contribute to the group’s goal of £10bn+ of assets under advice. He was formerly an IFA.
• Irena Barker has joined as director of integration to bolster Succession’s integration of acquired financial advice businesses. She previously worked in the financial services division of Capco.
• Steve Willis has been appointed group finance director to lead the finance team and support plans to increase funds under management and services for clients.
• Adrian Webb has joined as group general counsel and company secretary from the Police Mutual Society.
Succession Wealth chief executive James Stevenson, said: “These appointments demonstrate our investment in the long-term sustainability of Succession Wealth and our desire to be the leading Financial Planning practice here in the UK.”
Succession Wealth was established in 2009 and has more than 20,000 clients and advises on £8 billion of money. The company employs 600 people.