An array of senior figures within the financial services sector, as well as leading lights from the world of journalism and politics will gather at the PIMFA Annual Summit on 16 October to discuss the future of the industry, politics, economy and regulation, alongside other key areas such as innovation and leadership.
Now in its nineteenth year, the conference will feature a series of talks, panels, and breakout sessions led by thought-leaders and industry expert speakers such as:
• Katy Balls, deputy political editor, The Spectator
• Stephen Bush, political editor, New Statesman
• Debbie Gupta, director, life insurance and financial advice, FCA
• Matthew Cameron, managing director, LGBT Great
• Rt. Hon. Lord David Willetts, president, Resolution Foundation Advisory Council and Intergenerational Centre
• Rt Hon. Jim Murphy, managing director, Arden Strategies
• Paul Feeney, chief executive, Quilter
• Sarah Gordon, CEO, Impact Investing Institute
• Maarten Heukshorst, chief commercial officer, BNY Mellon | Pershing
• Michael Heyworth, executive director, head of client delivery, Coutts & Co
• Dr Gerard Lyons, chief economic strategist, Netwealth
• Holly Mackay, founder and CEO, Boring Money
• Daisy McAndrew, former economics editor and chief political correspondent, ITV
• Matteo Montecchi, academic, King’s College London
• Mark Twigg, executive director, Cicero
• Dr Rebecca Harding, CEO, Coriolis Technologies
• David Ellis, CEO, Harlequins
• Chris Packham CBE, conservationist and TV presenter
In addition, PIMFA will reveal its latest strategic partnership with Investor Meet Company.
PIMFA Chief Executive Liz Field, said: “The PIMFA Annual Summit is an important opportunity for the industry to come together to learn from experts, share knowledge and consider business strategy and innovation as we tackle the challenges and opportunities that arise from the rapidly shifting economic, political and regulatory landscape, and as the technological revolution takes hold.
“We are pleased to welcome back BNY Mellon Pershing, IRESS, Morningstar SEI, BitaRisk, Nice Actimize, SIX and Investor in Customers as our sponsors, without their support we wouldn’t be able to hold events such as this.”