The PFS says the conference, called Futureproof, will provide insights and guidance to individuals and firms to help them thrive in an unpredictable and ever-changing world.
Futureproof takes place on Thursday at the ICC Birmingham and is a multi-stream event, focusing on seven key areas.
• Professional development
• Financial Planning / Skills
• Business development
The day will conclude with a dinner reception and the Personal Finance Awards 2019/2020.
The PFS says the event will feature 2,000 participants and more than 30 speakers including:
• Claire Trott, head of pension strategy, Technical Connection
• Dennis Reed, development director at Fairstone
• Rory Percival, consultant and member director, Personal Finance Society
• Keith Richards CEO, Personal Finance Society
• Julie Lord, chief executive, Magenta Financial Planning
The conference costs £199 or is free to PFS members.
- Financial Planning Today will be reporting live from the event, so check back regularly for updates.