2019 was a hugely busy year for the Financial Planning and for Financial Planning Today too. In 2019 we:
• Launched a brand new print edition of our popular digital sister magazine Financial Planning Today - available on subscription and printed on ultra-high quality glossy paper. You can view a preview here: http://bit.ly/2OdXtkO
• Launched a brand new range of affordable website subscription packages providing unlimited web access and access to our new 3 Year Digital Magazine library so you can access over 3 years of exclusive magazine content
• Moved to a new site registration system to help us give you a better service - registering gives you access to 15 free articles a month too!
Just click on 'Subscribe' on the home page of Financial Planning Today to find out more. For a limited time you can use this code - 50SAVER - to get 50% off selected digital packages.
We have more developments planned in 2020 including new features and additional services so keep an eye out for those.
For the profession it's been another year of growth, albeit with regulatory challenges and several scandals during the year. We've reported on these in detail and will continue to do so in 2020. Watch out for our next issue of Financial Planning Today magazine in January too. It looks at how wealth management services are driving change and consolidation in the Financial Planning sector.
Editor Kevin O'Donnell said: "Thousands of Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers read us each week and we know those readers have a choice so we strive to be the go-to location for Financial Planning news. We'll continue to do this in 2020 and we look forward to serving even more readers.
"It's been a busy year for us with lots of new services launched. I would encourage all readers to check them out if they haven't done so yet. There is a wealth of best practice ideas and tips on offer. In the meantime, we wish all readers a very Happy and Prosperous New Year and thank them for their support in 2019."
• Sign up now for our daily newsletter and receive the top Financial Planning and Paraplanning headlines in your inbox each day. You can unsubscribe at any time.
• Our daily news service will be taking a short break on 1 January but watch out for a special newsletter on 1 January featuring 20 Stories That May Shape 2020. To receive it sign up now for our daily newsletter. Our website and magazine will continue to be available 24/7.