The ongoing charge for the balanced risk profile option will be 0.18%.
The Future Leaders range includes eight different risk levels and combines socially responsible portfolios and low-cost passive funds.
The funds are designed to produce a ‘lower carbon footprint’ and will focus on the most responsible companies in each sector, including only those with a strong environmental and social focus.
There are overweight positions in healthcare, clean energy and green bonds, says EQ.
London-based EQ says the funds are:
- Low carbon footprint and focus on top quartile ESG (environmental, social and governance) performers
- Globally diversified across asset classes and geographies.
- Highly liquid, held through ETFs and tracker funds.
- Eight risk-rated profiles.
- Ongoing charges figure 0.18% (balanced risk profile)
The Future Leader portfolios are managed by a team led by Damien Lardoux, head of impact investing at EQ.
John Spiers, chief executive of EQ added: “We have seen increasing demand from investors with a real emphasis on sustainable considerations but with a low-cost passive mindset. With its experience in impact investing, we believe our responsible investing team, led by Damien is perfectly placed to deliver a market-leading solution.”
• Aberdeen Standard Investments (ASI) has launched a new-look range of Focused equity funds involving the conversion of existing funds. The new Focused range includes Global Emerging Markets (GEM), North American and Global Equity Focused Funds in the SICAV range and a Global Fund in the OEIC range, with plans to add European and Asian Funds. The funds will be live from June.