Highlights in the new issue include:
• 2020 Financial Planning Today Survey - how the profession is coping with Coronavirus...with some surprising results
• The John Lewis way - the Pros and Cons of Employee Ownership for Financial Planners with Christian Wilson of Stephens Scown
• HNW Client Casebook - Christine Ross of Handelsbanken deals with a testing case involving an entrepreneur
• The Client Hunter - Richard Elliott of Charles Stanley shares his client loyalty-building experiences
• Inside My Business with Roger Clark of Brown Shipley
• Plus Professional Bodies news, investment comment from experts at Vanguard and Dynamic Planner, Paraplanner news, comment from Keith Richards of the PFS and Jacqueline Lockie of the CISI and much more.
From this issue, if you are a subscriber to our daily newsletter or a registered reader we are gifting you a free six months subscription to the digital edition of the magazine. We'll also be sending a separate link and explaining more about how to view the magazine. Existing paid subscribers will get a free six month extension to their subscription.
>> Click the button below to view the magazine and see p10 of the magazine for more details of subscription offers:
Now is also a good time to get our limited time subscription offer. You can receive every issue of the magazine for a year, enjoy access to a 3 Year Magazine Library and get unlimited Financial Planning Today website access for less than £50 by using code '50SAVER' on checkout.
Subscription Package Offer:
• Digital Package - Use code: 50SAVER to get this £99 package for £49.50 for the the first 12 months. You can also upgrade to Premium and get our new glossy print edition too.
Registration for the site is Free. Click on My Account or Sign Up on the top right of the homepage for more details.