Our sister employment hub Financial Planning Jobs is offering FREE job vacancy listings to help 'Get the profession back to work.'
More than a dozen vacancies are now available on the hub with many new employers advertising new roles in Financial Planning, Paraplanning and private client work at all levels.
You can view the site here: Financial Planning Jobs or by clicking on 'Jobs' on our homepage.
Financial Planning Today Publisher Kevin O'Donnell said: "We want to do our bit to help Financial Planning professionals, particularly those out of work or facing uncertainty, to find new roles. Many planning firms are recruiting and expanding and connecting the two is essential. It's been great to see the support received for our campaign so far with many new roles added in the last few weeks.
"Our jobs hub reaches thousands of professionals each week and we know there is a pool of talent in Financial Planning looking for a fresh start."
You can secure a free 30 day job listing for your vacancy before the end of August.
The FREE offers include:
• '30 Day' Job Listings free for employers until Monday 31 August - worth £235. (Vacancies can be added up to 31 August using this offer and will run for 30 days)
• Jobhunters who register for Financial Planning Jobs can get vacancies sent to them for FREE (see Financial Planning Jobs website)
• Vacancies will be promoted FREE through social media and our newsletters, reaching thousands of Financial Planning professionals
Financial Planning Jobs is the only recruitment service exclusively for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers, IFAs, trainees and Financial Planning admin staff.
To see the latest vacancies or post your vacancy click here: Financial Planning Jobs
How to get the free job listing offer:
1. Sign up for an employer profile account on Financial Planning Jobs and select the 'Most Popular - 30 Day Listing' to post your vacancy.
2. Use this code at checkout 'FPJ100' to receive your free listing.
3. One vacancy per firm per month is permitted. Full details are listed in the Terms and Conditions on the Financial Planning Jobs site.
Click the button below to go to Financial Planning Jobs