Five leading Financial Planning professionals reveal their top tips in the magazine on the daily tech they use from morning till night, covering everything from cashflow modelling to podcasting technology.
Other highlights in the UK's only publication exclusively for fee-based Financial Planners and Paraplanners include:
• Exclusive Interview with Caroline Rainbird, chief executive of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
• Planner Casebook: A complex £15m 'green focused' HNW case featuring a female entrepreneur advised by Nick Toubkin of Strabens Hall
• Inside My Business with Paula Hodge, a partner at Old Mill Financial Planning
• The Client Hunter with Julie Lord of Magenta Financial Planning
• Richard Dunbar, Head of Multi-Asset research at Aberdeen Standard on global economic prospects in 2021
• Detlef Glow of Lipper Research at Refinitiv on dividend recovery prospects
• Fraser Donaldson of Defaqto on trends in DFM fees
• Plus contributions from Keith Richards, Jacqueline Lockie, John Moret and many more Financial Planning experts and commentators as well as our DFM guide, professional body news and events and much more.
>> Click the button below to enjoy a free limited time preview. Subscribe now and you'll receive every issue for 12 months, enjoy unlimited access to our 4 Year Magazine Library and get unlimited access to Financial Planning Today website stories, features and comment for less than £1 a week in your first year by using code '50SAVER' on checkout.