Other key features in the UK's premier publication for fee-based Financial Planners and Paraplanners include:
• How to Sell a Financial Planning business in the pandemic with Giles Dunning of Stephens Scown
• Planner Casebook: Mike Seagrove of Albert Goodman unravels a complex SSAS case for two business partners
• Inside My Business Simon Goldthorpe of Beaufort Group talks about plans for the future
• The Client Hunter with Andy Jervis of Chesterton House
• Global Economic Prospects in 2021 Bill Street of Quintet looks at the shape of the world economy
• ESG Trends Claudia Quiroz explores ESG investing and the part technology plays
• DFM Update Analysis from expert Fraser Donaldson of Defaqto
• Opinion Semi-retired Financial Planner Julie Lord on life after retirement
• Plus contributions from Keith Richards, Amyr Rocha Lima, John Moret, Chloe Moran and many more Financial Planning experts and commentators plus professional body news and events and much more. If you work in Financial Planning or Paraplanning the magazine offers a wealth of journalism.
>>> Click the button below to enjoy a free preview. Inside the magazine are details of how subscribe to receive every issue and enjoy unlimited access to a 5 Year Magazine Library plus get unlimited access to Financial Planning Today website stories, features and its valuable 10,000 article archive. Get all this for half price too by using code '50SAVER' at checkout.