There are eight categories in total and Financial Planners who submit three separate case studies will be eligible for the overall Financial Planner of the Year category.
The overall prize has been won by IFP member Matthew Hodge CFPCM for three consecutive years.
The eight categories are
• Retirement Planner of the Year
• Inheritance Tax Planner of the Year
• Wrap and platform Planner of the Year
• Investment Planner of the Year
• Pre-retirement Planner of the Year
• Equity release Planner of the Year
• Protection Planner of the Year
• Investment Company of the Year
Entrants are given a case study for the relevant category and are told to answer in fewer than 2,500 words.
Prizes are £500 for first prize and £200 for the runner up while the overall Financial Planner of the Year wins £5,000.
Previous category winners include many IFP members such as Francis Klonowski FIFP CFPCM from Klonowski & Co, Stephen Jones CFPCM from 75point3, Keri Carter CFPCM from Broadway Financial Planning and former IFP President Jane Wheeler FIFP CFPCM.
Entries must be received by midnight tonight (3 September) at http://mmawards.co.uk/
• Want to receive a free weekly summary of the best news stories from our website? Just go to home page and submit your name and email
address. If you are already logged in you will need to log out to see the e-newsletter sign up. You can then log in again.