To receive the £6 magazine free of charge you must be a subscriber to our free daily website newsletters. If you are not already a subscriber and would like to see the launch issue of the new magazine please subscribe now below or via the homepage.
It takes just a few seconds and you will then be sent a link to the new publication by lunchtime today for you to read at your leisure.
Our daily newsletters include a daily round-up of news and comment on Financial Planning issues, news for Paraplanners and Wealth Managers and links to expert comments, features jobs and lots more too. You can unsubscribe at any time if you wish.
If you are one of the 2,600 current subscribers to the newsletter you don't need to do anything as you will be sent a link to the magazine at lunchtime today.
The new editorially-independent digital magazine has exclusive content produced by a team of experienced financial journalists in London.
Editorial highlight in the launch issue include:
- A major survey on The Future of Financial Planning - based on our first Financial Planning Today Reader Survey carried out just after Brexit - find out what your industry colleagues think
- Exclusive new features including The Client Hunter, Inside My Business, Planner Casebook and more
- Business growth tips and advice
- News round-ups, key job changes, company news, Paraplanning news and comment
- A new investment section including detailed DFM and Managed Portfolio listings plus investment news and analysis
- Comment and columns from leading planners and other leading figures in the profession plus an exclusive article from former Pensions Minister Baroness Ros Altmann
- News and events from the professional bodies including columns from the PFS and CISI
The magazine is being launched by Portfolio Publishing, publishers of Financial Planning Today and Sipps Professional websites, both of which offer daily news to thousands of professional financial advisers.
Financial Planning Today Publisher Kevin O’Donnell said: “We're delighted to be able to launch the only publication aimed exclusively at professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers.This is a growing and dynamic sector and deserves a quality publication reflecting their aims and ambitions.
"The content is of the highest quality and presented in a colourful, easy to read digital format designed to be read on any device. There will also be plenty of links allowing readers to find out more about a topic or companies that interest them. Financial Planning Today website has been very successful with thousands of readers every month so launching a regular magazine for the whole Financial Planning sector is a logical step and will provide extra space for longer features and more in-depth coverage."