The 40-page magazine has already won plaudits for the quality of its content and is the only UK title aimed exclusively at Financial Planning and Paraplanning professionals. The magazine includes news about Financial Planning and Paraplanning, incisive comment from leading Financial Planning figures, technical articles, business advice features, investment news and an exclusive DFM and managed portfolio directory.
Financial Planning Today's second issue includes:
• Entrepreneurial Paraplanner Cathi Harrison on her growing business and her confidence in Paraplanning's future
• Comment on the heated Cashflow Modelling debate from the CISI's Campbell Edgar and Financial Planner Julie Lord
• A look at the Clinton-Trump presidential battle in the US and its potential impact on investment markets
• Insights from PFS chief executive Keith Richard and Succession boss Simon Chamberlain
• Exclusive Report on Platforms post the Cofunds takeover - including Cofunds comments on planners' concerns
• New Investment and DFM section, with analysis from senior fund managers at Lombard Odier and Architas plus 180+ DFM providers listed
• A special News Report on Sipps after the capital adequacy reforms
• News summaries, company news, professional body events and conferences listings...
And much more too...
To view issue 2 (or issue 1) click on this link: http://bit.ly/2drU80M