Our new 40-page magazine, is now live online and can be read HERE.
Turn to page 31 and 32 for insights on how to improve usage of social media to find new clients, including input from American Financial Planner Michael Kitces, pictured below, who has 33,000 Twitter followers.
The new publication features exclusive content including contributions from leading figures in the worlds of Financial Planning and Paraplanning plus features and insights produced by experienced financial journalists in London.
Financial Planning Today's third issue highlights include:
• A Special Report on the great Cashflow Modelling debate, which has got the industry talking
• Columns from high profile Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Campbell Edgar and Paraplanner John Redmond
• Analysis of the 2017 investment prospects post the shock Trump US Presidential victory
• New Investment and DFM section with 180+ DFM providers listed plus DFM updates
• Plus, The Client Hunter, Planner Casebook, Inside My Business with Colin Lawson, Financial Planning and Paraplanning news and much more
Feedback on the new magazine has been excellent with well over 2,200 people reading the first two issues and the number rising steadily. There have been many positive comments about the quality of the magazine and the unique content.
Financial Planning Today Publisher and Editor Kevin O’Donnell said: “We're delighted to make available issue 3 to all website users and we hope the content will be invaluable.
“There is lots of insight, news and comment plus many business tips and ideas to help Financial Planners do an even better job and build on their professionalism.
"We have designed Financial Planning Today magazine to be an essential publication for all professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers and we'll be announcing some exciting developments for 2017 soon."