The Association of Member-Directed Pension Schemes has also announced its new chairman and committee members.
Elaine Turtle of DP Pensions, Neil MacGillivray of James Hay Partnership and Robert Graves of Rowanmoor have been awarded Honorary Lifetime Membership in recognition of their services to AMPS over many years.
Mr MacGillivray stood down as chairman a few months ago after three years in the role.
Zachary Gallagher of Berkeley Burke (Financial Services) is the new chairman.
Mr Gallagher said: “I am pleased to be taking over from Neil MacGillivray as Chairman of AMPS. I am looking forward to engaging with our members to see what they believe AMPS’ priorities, over the coming year, should be. As a diverse industry it will be a challenge to meet the needs of all the membership, but it is a challenge we are excited to take on.
“Having been part of the committee for a number of years, I am looking forward to working with the new Committee members, who will bring with them new thoughts and ideas.”
The committee comprises 9 representatives from across the industry:
· Zachary Gallagher, Chairman of AMPS and works for Berkeley Burke (Financial Services) Limited
· Alan Finch, Honorary Secretary of AMPS and works for Rowanmoor
· Claire Trott, Honorary Treasurer of AMPS and works for Technical Connection
· Tasneem Ul-Haq, Membership Secretary of AMPS and works for Aviva
· Geoff Buck, Committee Member of AMPS and works for DP Pensions
· Ian Stone, Committee Member and works for Curtis Banks
· Kelly Cullum, Committee Member and works for Investment & Life Assurance Group (ILAG)
· Samina Kausar, Committee Member and works for Investment Funds Direct (Ascentric)
· Zoe Smith, Committee Member and works for Barnett Waddingham