Defaqto has launched it in response to demand from advisers and providers.
The research and analysis firm said that its staff have reported an increased number of requests about looking to view products offering the new freedoms in a single place since the changes to the pensions rules were announced in 2014.
The new table is made up of data taken from the existing PPP and Sipp tables and allows both providers and advisers to utilise a single table from either Defaqto’s Engage or Matrix software solution.
David Cartwright, head of insight and consulting for wealth and protection, at Defaqto said: “At Defaqto we continuously consider how our customers use the information and the data we provide them with. We analyse around 41,000 financial products in the UK of which nearly 10,000 are funds and fund families and 31,000 are wealth, protection, general insurance and banking products including drawdown.
“With all this data we strive to make it as easy as possible to access and view in the formats that our customers want and need. For PPPs and Sipps we observed a real need to combine these tables to make the Drawdown view as efficient and easy to navigate and view as possible.”
The new single view table is designed to provide “a more efficient source of information as the user is not having to toggle between two tables”
Defaqto said the new table enables advisers to:
• Compare and shortlist the functionality offered by PPPs and Sipps in a single view.
• View Defaqto’s drawdown Star Ratings alongside products shortlisted by the user for consideration.
• Construct a panel containing both PPP and Sipp in the same table.
Defaqto said it enables providers to:
• Analyse the drawdown market for PPP and Sipp in a single view.
• Compare the drawdown functionality offered by PPP and Sipps in a single view.