The online seminar will include Paraplanner Powwow founder Richard Allum, MD of The Paraplanners.
It is one of a number of Howwows planned for this year – a web based spin off from the Powwow events.
The panel also comprises:
• Ashley Wiltshire - owner and Paraplanner at Wiltshire Paraplanning
• Nathan Fryer - director of Plan Works
• Kate Banham - founder of KB Paraplanning Services
Organisers explained on their web page: “For April's Howwow, our panel will be discussing setting up and running an outsourced Paraplanning business. They'll share their experience, top tips, and cover the main points and issues that arise from outsourced Paraplanning.
“It should be right up your street if you are thinking of setting up your own, working for, or if you already running an outsourced Paraplanning business.
“We want you to bring your best questions. Why? Because this is the equivalent to a surgery. You'll really get a chance to quiz the panel on the good, the bad, and the ugly of outsourced Paraplanning.”
Topics will include:
• Things you need to think about before setting up your own business
• What it really is like to run an outsourced Paraplanning business
• How to work on your own and not go mad!
• Staying on top of CPD
The Howwow takes place on Monday 24 April, 1-2pm.
See the Paraplanner Powwow website for details of how to join the session.