In an increasingly technology-rich world, dominated by smartphones and portable computers, Financial Planners are, like many professions, having to keep up to ensure their business practices flourish and don’t’ fall behind.
So, what devices, computers, software and other tech they are using to drive their businesses forwards?
As part of the feature, Chartered Financial Planner Pete Matthew has told Financial Planning Today magazine his 11 most essential smartphone apps that planners should aim to get hold of.
Mr Matthew CFPTM Chartered MCSI has become a successful podcaster, attracting large audiences through his Meaningful Money project.
The MD of Cornish firm Jacksons Wealth Management has spoken about the apps that would benefit planners in the latest issue of the magazine, which is out now.
Follow the link HERE to read the magazine and see Pete Matthew’s feature.
We hear from:
- Chartered Financial Planner Pete Matthew CFPTM Chartered MCSI of Jacksons Wealth Management and Meaningful Money
- Chartered Financial Planner John Redmond APFS APP, adviser at BPH Wealth in Harpenden
- Chartered Financial Planner Matthew Goddard FPFS, CFPTM Chartered MCSI Chartered Wealth Manager Head of Financial Planning of Chadwicks East Anglia
- Chartered Financial Planner Natalie Wright, at Accredited Financial Planning firm Mazars in London
- Chartered Financial Planner Paul Welsh, a Paraplanner at Financial Planning Corporation in Liverpool
- Chartered Financial Planner Tamsin Caine CFPTM Chartered MCSI of Smart Financial in Altrincham
For many Financial Planners, the most important piece of technology is the software they use in their daily business.
In our survey of planners the most frequently mentioned Financial Planning software programmes were Prestwood Truth and Voyant, while Intelligent Office, Assureweb, and Leankit were also being used.
Many planners are using iPhone and Apple devices but conventional desktop Windows computers still feature, as do laptops and tablets.
Our business tech feature also includes a double page article on Financial Planning and robo-advice. Richard Goodall of Parmenion looks at how planners may be able to benefit.
The latest issue of Financial Planning Today, our new 40-page magazine for Financial Planners and Paraplanners, is now live online to all readers.
The new publication features exclusive content, including contributions from leading figures in the worlds of Financial Planning, Paraplanning and Wealth Management, plus features and insights produced by experienced financial journalists.
You can read it HERE or click on the cover below.
• A Special Report examining the Chartered vs Certified Financial Planner debate
• Financial Planner Angela Maher gives her client loyalty tips
• Columns from high profile planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Campbell Edgar
• New Investment and DFM section with 180+ DFM providers listed plus DFM updates
• Plus, Planner Casebook, Inside My Business with EQ Investors, Financial Planning and Paraplanning news and much more
• To read the latest issue click on the front cover above or go to our magazine back issue section via the menu on the home page.