Former IFP President Marlene Outrim CFP Chartered FCSI, founder and MD of Uniq Family Wealth in Wales, said she was "very confident" about the next year - not least because two acquisitions are set to provide an increase in the firm's clients.
Uniq bought Morgan Stone Independent in Thornbury, Bristol, last year and it is set to make a second acquisition in April. The increased workload means the company plans to expand its staff and Ms Outrim expects an increase in FUM over 2018.
Find out more by reading the full article HERE.
Confidence in this year was extremely high among a number of Financial Planners and Paraplanners who told Financial Planning Today magazine they were anticipating growth in business and a boom year ahead.
Many of the professionals we spoke to reported that they have plans to hire more staff to help them meet rising demand and growing client bases.
Our Special Report in the latest Financial Planning Today magazine also includes news from:
- Navigator Financial Planning on record high client enquiries
- Leading planner Pete Matthew on his plans to increase staff numbers
- Argonaut Paraplanning on how the firm will grow rapidly in size
- Leading planner Julie Lord's firm
- Magenta and why they are buzzing about growing the business in 2018
See the full article from pages 28 onwards HERE.
Other key features in the latest issue include:
• A 5 page Special Report on Financial Planners surprising expectations for 2018
• Cashflow Modelling - is the time right to extend its uses to more clients?
• Planner Casebook - Tamsin Caine unravels a topical and complex pension transfer case with inspiring rewards
• Top 10 Client Hunter Tips
• Columns from leading Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Jackie Lockie and other key commentators
• DFM news and listings
The latest issue is available here: