The jobs service is the only one exclusively for Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
It features vacancies for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers, IFAs and trainees and reaches nearly 10,000 professionals each month.
To see the latest vacancies and visit the site click below.
For jobseekers the new enhancements include:
• Easier to search for jobs by salary range, city and categories (click on ‘Jobs’ on Financial Planning Jobs)
• Free Jobseeker account - sign up for emails and be sent the latest suitable vacancies when they are posted
• Faster and easier sign up for jobseekers who can upload their CVs too
For employers the enhancements include:
• More choice of Job Posting packages to suit every budget
• 10% limited time discount for posting jobs using Code FPJ10
• Ability to allow applicants to apply direct or via the website
• Employer Profiles can include extended information, images and even video
The Financial Planning Jobs service offers vacancies in Financial Planning, Paraplanning, Wealth Management, financial advice and similar areas. It features roles for Chartered Financial Planners, Certified Financial Planners, Chartered Wealth Managers and others aspiring to these and similar professional qualifications as well as those looking for general financial adviser roles.
Kevin O’Donnell, Financial Planning Today publisher, said: “We’re delighted to add these new enhancement to further improve our jobs service and further enhancements are planned.
“We know that many employers find it challenging to recruit Financial Planners and Paraplanners and we’re aiming to make the whole process a lot easier by concentrating on vacancies our readers want to see and can apply for straightaway rather than having to hunt through massive jobs boards to find the right role.
“We believe giving these fast-growing professions an easy-to-use marketplace for job vacancies will be useful and valuable for employers and job hunters alike. A growing number of employers and recruiters are using the service which is good to see.”
Employers can post vacancies straightaway after setting up an account once the account is activated. Vacancies can be visible the same day. Jobs are Tweeted to over 7,000 Followers on Twitter, added to our daily news emails sent to over 4,000 subscribers and included on our weekly Jobs Alert email sent each Friday. Vacancies are also available on the Financial Planning Jobs site for up to a month and can be seen by a monthly website audience of more than 8,000.
• The jobs board is available now at www.jobs.financialplanningtoday.co.uk