The premium publication for the profession has been published and is now available for you to view online HERE.
Barry Horner CFP, the chair-elect of the Financial Planning Standards Board, talks to us alongside new business partner Chartered Financial Planner Ruth Sturkey CFP about the merger of Paradigm Norton and The Red House.
Keri Carter CFP discusses her career working with clients and how a personal touch makes all the difference in keeping them in the long term. This includes some unexpected ways to ensure clients (and their dogs) remain happy.
This issue also features:
• Inside My Business with Alan Gow of Argonaut Paraplanning who reveals some major plans for his company
• Planner Casebook – Paraplanner and Chartered Financial Planner Kim Sare explains why a DB transfer can sometimes be the right move for a client
• Columns from leading Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Jackie Lockie, Paraplanner Richard Allum and other key commentators
• A 5 page Special Report from James Nadal on the latest developments in Platforms
• New Investment Insider and DFM section with 200 DFMs listed plus DFM news
Plus lots more.
Our last issue was the most read ever so see what thousands of other Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers are reading.