The latest issue of Financial Planning Today (July-Aug 2018) is now available and includes:
• Exclusive Survey: The State of the Financial Planning Profession. Opinions on everything from Brexit to the role of Paraplanners plus insights into the size and shape of Financial Planning businesses.
• Analysis: HNW Clients and how to reach them
• The Client Hunter with Matthew Aitchison of Clear Vision Financial Planning
Other content includes:
• Planner Casebook with Marlene Outrim of Uniq Family Wealth
• Inside My Business: exclusive Q&A with Alan Hudson, CEO of AFH Group
• Investment Insider analysis from Investec and Clear Bridge Investments
Plus columns from Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Jackie Lockie, Paraplanner Chloe Moran, Claire Trott of Technical Connection, comprehensive DFM listings and much more
It’s a unique magazine package for all professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs.
Kevin O’Donnell, Editor of Financial Planning Today, said: “As we celebrate our second birthday, the magazine has proved very popular with several thousand people reading each issue.
“We are now adding new enhancements to develop the magazine and give people an even better experience. More new additions are being planned soon too.”
• You can now also preview and buy back issues of the magazine - go to Financial Planning Today Magazine for more details