You can choose the PDF page turning edition - which replicates the print version - or opt for the enhanced edition which will work better on tablet and smartphone devices. Just click one of the buttons below to see the editions.
Both are free to view and you can also now preview and buy back issues of the magazine with more being added soon - click here
The latest issue of Financial Planning Today (July-Aug 2018) includes:
• Exclusive Survey on The State of the Financial Planning Profession. Find out what your fellow professionals think about everything from Brexit to the role of Paraplanners in the future. Plus major insights into the size, shape and growth of Financial Planning businesses.
• News Analysis: HNW Clients and how to reach them - insights from a major recent report.
• The Client Hunter with Matthew Aitchison of Clear Vision Financial Planning on finding and keeping the best clients.
Other articles include:
• Planner Casebook with Marlene Outrim of Uniq Family Wealth
• Inside My Business: Exclusive Q&A with Alan Hudson, CEO of AFH Group
• Investment Insider analysis from Investec and Clear Bridge Investments
Plus columns from Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Jackie Lockie, Paraplanner Chloe Moran, Claire Trott of Technical Connection, comprehensive DFM listings and many more.
It’s a unique magazine package for all professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs and is free to view.
Kevin O’Donnell, Editor of Financial Planning Today, said: “The magazine is one of the newest in the financial services sector and is enjoying strong growth as it celebrates its second year. The magazine has proved popular with thousands of professionals.
“We are adding new enhancements to give readers an even better experience. More enhancements are being planned soon too.”
• To preview and buy back issues of the magazine - go to Financial Planning Today Magazine for more details