The new magazine - out this week - includes a look at how the profession is dealing with the pandemic.
The issue also includes a comprehensive report on turmoil in the SIPPs sector, a Q&A with the chief executive of growing Financial Planning business IWP and a Planner Casebook on the challenge of Financial Planning for a client suffering with dementia.
Click the button below to preview the latest issue.
Now is also a good time to consider grabbing our limited time subscription offer. You can receive every issue of the magazine for a year, enjoy access to a 3 Year Magazine Library and get unlimited website access for less than £50 by using code '50SAVER' on checkout.
Financial Planning Today is a unique publication dedicated exclusively to the Financial Planning profession and is packed with professional knowledge, tips and insight from our journalists and some of the best minds in Financial Planning and financial services.
>> Click the button below for a preview of the magazine and see p10 of the magazine for more details of subscription benefits:
Highlights in the latest issue:
• News Analysis - Editor Kevin O'Donnell looks at how Coronavirus is re-shaping Financial Planning and how some leading professionals cope with Working from Home
• Planner Casebook: Financial Planner Chris Hill of WBW on a testing case involving a vulnerable client living with dementia
• The Client Hunter - Kay Ingram FPFS of LEBC on why it's essential to work with the right clients
• Inside My Business with David Inglesfield of IWP on what makes the firm a different Financial Planning business
Plus, Financial Planning and Paraplanning news plus insights from Life Planning founder George Kinder, PFS CEO Keith Richards, CISI Head of Financial Planning Jacqueline Lockie, Leading Financial Planner Julie Lord, Fraser Donaldson of Defaqto, Rupert Thompson of Kingswood, Georgina Taylor of Invesco and many others.
Subscription Package Offer:
• Digital Package - Inclusive Unlimited Website Access, Financial Planning Today digital edition and a 3 Year Magazine Library with hundreds of articles. Use code: 50SAVER to get this £99 package for half price for the the first 12 months.
• You can also upgrade and get our new glossy print edition too.
You must be a Registered Reader to access these offers. Registration is Free. Click on My Account or Sign Up on the top right of the homepage for more details.