- Thursday, 09 July 2015
Financial Planning Today - the Professional Choice
Financial Planning Today is the premier daily news website for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, IFAs and Wealth Managers, particularly Chartered and Certified Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
We bring you daily news and the latest updates on the Financial Planning and Paraplanning professions plus a high quality, Financial Planning business-focused magazine featuring lots of exclusive content.
It is independent and impartial and covers every aspect of the Financial Planning and Paraplanning professions, bringing you comprehensive news, surveys, features, technical insights, business tips and suggestions and comment from some of the sectors leading experts.
You can access content on Financial Planning Today website and Financial Planning Today magazine via these packages:
• Print + Digital Package - includes new Print Edition of Financial Planning Today magazine, digital replica version of Financial Planning Today magazine + 3 Year Digital Magazine Archive + unlimited access to website and archive. Click on 'Subscribe' link (top right of homepage) for details.
• Digital Package - includes Digital replica version of Financial Planning Today magazine + 3 Year Magazine Archive + unlimited access to website and archive. Click on 'Subscribe' for more.
• 15 Articles per month - Registered readers. Registration is free - click on Subscribe link (top right of home page) to Register
• 3 Free Articles per month - all readers
Financial Planning Today is published by London-based business and financial publisher Portfolio Publishing.
• For a copy of our latest Financial Planning Today Media Packs - which include details of our ratecard, our publishing schedule and the benefits of advertising with us - please email us or ring 01895 347490
• Portfolio Publishing also publishes Sipps Professional, a special news and comment website for the Sipps and SSAS community - to view SIPPs Professional click here http://www.sippsprofessional.co.uk/
To view the digital edition of a recent issue of Financial Planning Today, click HERE.