Subscribe to Financial Planning Today - and get access to a 5 year library of back issues plus every new issue as it's published and unlimited web content too
Financial Planning Today magazine is the professional choice for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. It is the only UK title targeted exclusively at the Financial Planning profession and is committed to quality, in-depth, impartial journalism.
Choose from these packages:
Print + Digital Package
• 12 month subscription to print edition of Financial Planning Today Magazine (published every 2 months)
• Unlimited Access to Financial Planning Today Website + our 12,000 article, 10 year archive
• Digital edition of Financial Planning Today Magazine including our new 5 Year Digital Magazine Library Archive
Offer: Get 12 months subscription for the price of 10 - Click on 'Subscribe' or 'My Account' (if already registered) top right to get started. Just £129 per annum. Account renewed annually unless cancelled. Registering for the website is free.
Digital Only Package
Benefits: all of the Print + Digital Package benefits except the print edition of the magazine. Choose: 1. Monthly subscription of £9.99 (cancellable at any time) or 2. Save £20.88 a year with a 12 month annual subscription for just £8.25 per month, (payable annually, renewed annually unless cancelled). Registering for the website is free.
To begin your subscription click on the ‘Subscribe’ button at the top right of the website homepage and select the package that suits you best. Once signed up access to the site is automatic and you'll then also be sent access details for the magazine within a few days.
Financial Planning Today magazine includes a wealth of knowledge and analysis including:
- Topical insider features
- Exclusive regular professional content, including Planner Casebook, Inside My Business, The Client Hunter and more
- A summary of recent Financial Planning news
- News and events from the professional bodies
- Comment from leading planners and experts
- DFM Update and directory covering nearly all UK DFMs and MPSs
- Lots more too including columns, investment news and analysis and in-depth Cover Features.
Note Financial Planning Today is a professional journal for qualified financial advisers and financial services professionals and is not intended for consumers: