Financial Planning Today magazine is the premier 40-page bi-monthly magazine for professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. It is the only UK title built exclusively for Financial Planners.
The latest issue (July-Aug 2018) includes:
• Exclusive Survey on the State of the Financial Planning Profession
• HNW Clients - and how to reach them. Tips from leading planners.
• Exclusive interview with Chartered Financial Planner Alan Hudson, CEO of fast-growing adviser business AFH Group
Each issue also includes:
• News, Extended Cover Feature with exclusive research and comment, The Client Hunter, Planner Casebook, Inside My Business, DFM Update and Listings and Professional Body News Plus columns from leading Financial Planners, the CISI and PFS, fund managers and many other key figures.
The magazine is available to all readers website, however only subscribers to our daily e-newsletter get regular updates on the premier publication for Financial Planners. To get early access sign up below for our daily newsletter on the home page (see Orange box).
PAST ISSUES (more back issues being added regularly):
Issue 12 (May-Jun 2018): The New World of Financial Planner Engagement - £6 - BUY THIS ISSUE (Includes: Cover Feature on Best Business Tech for Planners, Q&A with campaigning planner Al Rush, Client Hunter with Nicola Watts, Planner Casebook with Mike Walker of Prest and interview with Sandy Robertson of Acumen FP)
Issue 11 (Mar-Apr 2018): Planning with a Personal Touch - £6 - BUY THIS ISSUE (Includes: Interview with Ruth Sturkey and Barry Norton about the Paradigm / Red House merger, Planner Casebook with Kim Sare, Client Hunter with Keri Carter, Inside My Business with Alan Gow of Argonaut Paraplanning and Cover Feature on Platform Selection with extensive tables)
• Note that Financial Planning Today is a professional journal for qualified financial advisers and is not intended for consumers: