Subscribe now to Financial Planning Today magazine and get access to a 3 year library of back issues plus every new issue as it's published
Financial Planning Today magazine is the professional professional choice for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. It is the only UK title produced exclusively for the Financial Planning profession and is committed to quality, impartial journalism.
You can choose from these subscription packages:
Print + Digital Package
• 12 month subscription to our brand new print edition of Financial Planning Today Magazine (published every 2 months)
• Unlimited Access to Financial Planning Today Website + Unlimited Access to our 9,000+ story archive
• Digital edition of Financial Planning Today Magazine and our new 3 Year Digital Magazine Library Archive.
Offer: Get 12 months subscription for the price of 10 months - Click on 'Subscribe' or 'My Account' (if already registered) top right to get started. Limited time offer.
Digital Only Package
Benefits include: all of the Print + Digital Package except the print edition of the magazine. Introductory Offer: First 12 months subscription for just £10 (normally £99) using our special Welcome Code. This discount code is only sent to our daily newsletter subscribers before 3 Nov. Sign up now on the homepage to get it - it's on each daily newsletter.
Quarterly digital-only subscriptions are also available for those who want to commit for a shorter period.
To begin your subscription click on the ‘Subscribe’ button at the top right of our homepage and select the package that suits you best. Once signed up access to the site is automatic and you'll then be sent access details for the magazine within a few days.
Financial Planning Today magazine includes a wealth of knowledge and information including:
- Topical insider features on the profession
- Exclusive regular articles not available elsewhere including Planner Casebook, Inside My Business, The Client Hunter
- A summary of recent Financial Planning news
- News and events from the professional bodies
- Comment from leading planners and experts
- DFM Update and directory covering nearly all UK DFMs and MPSs
- Lots more too.
• Note Financial Planning Today is a professional journal for qualified financial advisers and financial services professionals and is not intended for consumers: