- Monday, 05 June 2017
Financial Planning Today magazine is a 40-page magazine for professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. It is the only UK title aimed exclusively at Financial Planners. The latest issue includes:
• SIPPS and SSAS Special Report: Are they beginning to simmer again?
• Family Investment Companies: How they work and why they are booming?
• Planner Casebook with Phil Billingham of Perceptive Planning
• Coverage of the PFS Financial Planning Festival which attracted over 3,000 delegates
• Listing of all UK DFMs
Plus comment from leading Financial Planners, industry figures and fund managers, the Client Hunter, Inside My Business and lots more
The magazine is available to all users of Financial Planning Today website, however only subscribers to our daily e-newsletter get early access to the publication. To get early access sign up below for our daily newsletter on the home page (see Orange box). Our daily newsletter gives you a selection of the top stories and opinion on the Financial Planning sector to your inbox each day and you can unsubscribe at any time
To view Issue 6 - Who will win Financial Planning Crown?" http://bit.ly/2qsM1aK
To view Issue 5: Darren Cooke on How to Build Client Loyalty - http://bit.ly/2mt4wGH
To view Issue 4 - "Paraplanning Famine" - http://bit.ly/2k36LQa
To view Issue 3 - "My £6m Firm Began in a Bedroom" - http://bit.ly/2f0Jtas
To view Issue 2 - "Paraplanning's Bright Future" - http://bit.ly/2d21I0G.
To view the Launch Issue (issue 1) - "To Boldly Go - Financial Planning's Future" - click here http://bit.ly/2a6FjMa
• Note that Financial Planning Today is a professional journal for qualified financial intermediaries and is not intended for consumers: