- Monday, 05 June 2017
Financial Planning Today magazine is the premier 40-page bi-monthly magazine for professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. It is the only UK title aimed exclusively at Financial Planners. Each issue includes:
• News summaries of recent Financial Planning and Paraplanning stories and events
• Extended Cover Feature with exclusive research and comment
• The Client Hunter: A leading Financial Planning reveals how they find and keep clients
• Planner Casebook - an extensive study of a Financial Plan in action including 'What Happened Next'
• Inside My Busines: A senior figure talks about how they built their business and what tips they would pass on
• DFM Update and Listing: DFM news and listing of all UK DFMs
• Professional Body News: News from across the professional bodies plus CPD event listings.
Plus columns from leading Financial Planners, the CISI and PFS, fund managers and many other key figures.
The magazine is available to all readers of Financial Planning Today website, however only subscribers to our daily e-newsletter get early access to the publication. To get early access sign up below for our daily newsletter on the home page (see Orange box). Our daily newsletter gives you a selection of the top stories and opinion on the Financial Planning sector to your inbox each day and you can unsubscribe at any time
Issue 10 (Jan-Feb 2018): Why the Sun is Set to Shine on Financial Planners http://bit.ly/2DL0SCl
Issue 9 (Nov-Dec 2017): Why SIPPs are Beginning to Simmer http://bit.ly/2zFxtJW
Issue 8 (Sept-Oct 2017): Double Whammy for Pensioners http://bit.ly/2wpQquo
Issue 7 (July-Aug 2017): Client Boom Defies the Odds http://bit.ly/2t3O3Rm
Issue 6 (May-June 2017): Who will win Financial Planning Crown? http://bit.ly/2qsM1aK
Issue 5 (Mar-Apr 2017): Darren Cooke on How to Build Client Loyalty - http://bit.ly/2mt4wGH
Issue 4 (Jan-Feb 2017): Paraplanning Famine - http://bit.ly/2k36LQa
Issue 3 (Nov-Dec 2016): My £6m Firm Began in a Bedroom - http://bit.ly/2f0Jtas
Issue 2 (Sept-Oct 2016): Paraplanning's Bright Future - http://bit.ly/2d21I0G.
Launch Issue (issue 1- July-Aug 2016) To Boldly Go - Financial Planning's Future - click here http://bit.ly/2a6FjMa
• Note that Financial Planning Today is a professional journal for qualified financial advisers and is not intended for consumers: