Designed in what the firm says was “close partnership with advice firms for advice firms”, Dynamic Planner Element supports advisers in:
• Delivering better informed and more enjoyable client review meetings – in good markets and bad;
• Meeting MiFID II requirements without having to leave Dynamic Planner;
• Dramatically reducing time spent on annual client reviews from hours to minutes;
• Better demonstrating value to clients with lifestyle magazine quality reporting;
• Collaborating more easily with colleagues and clients through intuitive tech for use on mobile, tablet and computer.
Dynamic Planner Elements has been developed in collaboration with advice firms for the past 18 months, with over 100 advisers using Elements since January when the Early Adopter Programme was launched at Dynamic Planner’s Annual Conference.
It is part of a multi-million pound programme of upgrades that Financial Planners and Paraplanners can expect over the next two years.
Ben Goss, Dynamic Planner’s CEO, said: “The feedback we have had from firms since January is that nothing else comes close to Dynamic Planner Elements in delivering what’s needed to provide a great ongoing service for clients. 96% said it made their firm look more professional.
He added: “MiFID II poses a significant challenge and opportunity for the industry, arguably greater than RDR ever did because it requires firms to change the ongoing service they provide to their clients.
“As the FCA places increasing emphasis on transparency and disclosure of charges, and encourages firms to demonstrate value for money, Dynamic Planner Elements uniquely helps them do this in a single end to end process.
“Elements is a key part of our strategy to scale our position as firms’ number one service for ensuring investment suitability.
“We look forward to making further announcements over the coming two years.”