The ‘Dynamic Planner Content Hub’ will provide insight, analysis and visual support for advice firms and be expanded in coming weeks.
A number of other firms have set up similar hubs to help planners.
The new hub is particularly aimed at helping Financial Planners facing “difficult conversations” with their own clients.
The key tools being added first are:
- A Checklist: Key things to remember for low, medium and high-risk profile clients
- Guidance on the value of remaining invested over time
- The value of a relevant benchmark to measure fund and portfolio performance
- How emotions can lead people to make bad decisions
Over the coming weeks, the hub will add:
- Vlogs from Abhi Chatterjee, chief investment strategist; Chris Jones, proposition director and Ben Goss, CEO
- Market insight and analysis from Abhi Chatterjee
- Guest blogs from fund partners
Ben Goss, chief executive of Dynamic Planner said: “Our Content Hub will provide advisers with expert insight from our team on a variety of topics – from concerns that advisers tell us are close to their hearts such as investment risk, to market outlook and analysis from our in-house investment experts, including chief investment strategist Abhi Chatterjee, who has spent almost two decades in the industry leading investment risk teams.
“What’s quickly emerging from recent events is that thanks to technology, the changes playing out around how we work and communicate right now are more than likely here to stay, far beyond Coronavirus. More than ever, we are pushing ahead with a clear vision of an increasingly remote and agile working world for the investment industry of the future.”
Dynamic Planner provides a risk-based Financial Planning system and was founded in 2003.