It's a fascinating read as leading planners talk about the tech that saved their businesses from being destroyed by the pandemic.
We're pleased to bring you a complimentary link to preview the issue plus a special subscription offer (see below) giving you 12% off an annual subscription.
Financial Planning Today magazine - the sister publication to Financial Planning Today website - is the only UK magazine exclusively built for Financial Planners and Paraplanners. It is available in digital and print editions on subscription.
Highlights in the latest issue:
• Slaying The Covid Dragon: The tech 'heroes' that transformed Financial Planning
• Exclusive Q&A with CII chair Dr Helen Phillips on the CII's pivotal consultation with members now under way
• Inside My Business: Tamsin Caine of Smart Divorce on advising divorcing clients
• The Client Hunter: Marlene Outrim of Uniq Family Wealth shares her client relationship insights from decades of working with clients
• Planner Casebook: Kirsty Stone and a team from The Private Office help a well-off couple beat pandemic pension nerves
Plus DFM Update and listings, Professional Body update, Columns and comment, our unique 2 month news summary, Investment Insider and much more.
See what you are missing. Try it now.
Subscribing gives you lots of extra benefits including unlimited access to our 5 Year Digital Magazine Library and unlimited access to website articles.
• For more details on all the subscription options click on 'My Account' (once you've registered for Financial Planning Today website - registering is free):
> OFFER: Get 12% off annual digital subscription in year one. To receive every digital issue for 12 months + unlimited access to our 5 Year Digital Magazine Library + unlimited website content subscribe today and use code '12SAVER' at the checkout to save. Terms Apply.
From Financial Planning Jobs. For more click on any job.
This is a selection of jobs from our new Financial Planning Jobs site - for more job vacancies click on any job or the link below.