The firm hailed its new Dynamic Planner Elements as “the next generation of Dynamic Planner”, which it says will “futureproof advice firms in an increasingly demanding and technology driven market.”
It is being delivered through a rolling programme of upgrades with the first release launched today at the company’s annual conference in Manchester.
Dynamic Planner Elements supports a holistic, objective based, investment process driven by Financial Planning not product planning and provides intuitive, mobile-first technology.
Other befits highlighted by Dynamic Planner include:
- Is built to integrate with firms’ other systems through its enhanced API – launching with a comprehensive and seamless two-way integration with Intelligent Office;
- Delivers lifestyle-magazine quality reporting – at the touch of a button. White labelled to firms and configurable to their compliance standards;
- Provides someone to turn to at every step through enhanced help, support and community services.
Ben Goss, chief executive, Dynamic Planner, said: “Dynamic Planner Elements will futureproof advice firms in an increasingly demanding and technology driven financial planning market.
“We have a proven track record of a decade and a half behind us and are trusted by more than 6,500 Financial Planners.
“Through an extensive 18-month research phase our clients told us they critically needed three things to tackle today’s challenges as well as prepare for the future:
1. To meet the higher bar for ensuring investment suitability set by MiFID II
2. To demonstrate the value they bring to clients more clearly, particularly post MiFIDII charge disclosures in more volatile markets
3. To use tech to significantly increase the efficiency of their operations and support digital collaboration with colleagues and clients.”
He added: “What we are announcing today is the largest single investment in our 15-year history.
“The Elements programme is a key part of strategy to scale our position as firms’ number one service for ensuring investment suitability while delivering on our vision of seeing suitable advice and investments available to all.”