The new magazine includes a comprehensive report on analysing and comparing Platforms, an exclusive and moving Q&A with former IFP CEO and stroke campaigner Nick Cann and a wealth of exclusive articles for professional Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers.
View our subscription offers below to find out how to get every issue of the magazine when it's published, access to a 3 Year Magazine Library and unlimited website access for less than £1 a week.
Click the button below for a preview and check out p10 of the magazine for more details of subscription benefits:
• The Platform Report - How to Analyse and Compare Platforms with contributions from leading Financial Planners plus experts at the lang cat, Defaqto and Fundscape
• Planner Casebook on a challenging windfall tax case with Chartered Financial Planner Ian Brookes CFP of Charles Stanley
• The Client Hunter - how to work with business clients with Chartered Financial Planner Sarah Lord, chief client officer at Succession Wealth
• Inside My Business with Chartered Financial Planner Nicola Watts CFP of Jane Smith Financial Planning
Plus, a summary of recent Financial Planning and Paraplanning news; comment from Dan Atkinson, Martin Bamford, Keith Richards, Jacqueline Lockie, Julie Lord, Adrian Lowcock, Rob Morgan and many others. The issue also includes comprehensive DFM listings and professional body news.
Subscription Packages Offers:
• Print + Digital Package. Get every issue of Financial Planning Today Print Magazine, Unlimited Website Access, a Digital Replica of Financial Planning Today Magazine and 3 Year Digital Magazine Library. Special Offer: 12 months for the price of 10 when you sign up now.
• Digital Only Package - includes Unlimited Website Access, Financial Planning Today in a digital, page-turning version and the 3 Year Magazine Library. Use code: 50SAVER to get this £99 package for half price for the the first 12 months.
All rates exclude VAT. Terms Apply. You must be a Registered Reader to access these offers. Click on My Account or Sign Up on the top right of the homepage.