The awards were announced at the professional body’s two day annual conference taking place this week as a virtual event due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Among the leading award winners were Paul Welsh CFP of Financial Planning Corporation who won the CFP Professional of the Year Award and Pippa Oldfield of Mazars who won the Paraplanner of the Year Award.
Financial Planning firm boosst won the Accredited Firm of the Year Award and Woodruff Financial Planning won the David Norton Building Excellence Award.
The full list of award winners is:
• The CFP Professional of the Year Award 2020 – WINNER: Paul Welsh CFP APP Chartered MCSI, Financial Planning Corporation Ltd
• Paraplanner of the Year Award 2020 – WINNER: Pippa Oldfield, Mazars
• The David Norton Building Excellence Award 2020 – WINNER: Woodruff Financial Planning
• The Accredited Financial Planning Firm of the Year Award 2020 – WINNER: boosst
• The Tony Sellon ‘Good Egg’ Award 2020 – WINNER: Michael Stafford CFP Chartered MCSI, Stafford Wealth Management
Jacqueline Lockie CFP Chartered FCSI, CISI head of Financial Planning, said: “Congratulations to all our winners, who’s achievements are to be celebrated especially in this year quite unlike any other.
“Their resilience and dedication to their profession is a fantastic testament to their skills and passion in bringing financial planning’s life-changing guidance to the consumer.”