While some professionals have lost their jobs there are still many vacancies - but finding the right jobs can be hard.
Financial Planning Jobs is a unique service which focuses only on Financial Planning vacancies and is designed to match employers with candidates. It's seen a 50% increase in job views since the outbreak started as more people hunt for vacancies.
The free offer is available to all registered readers and newsletter subscribers and vacancies will be posted on our sister service Financial Planning Jobs and on Financial Planning Today website too.
These are the FREE offers:
• Job Listings are free for employers until the end of July
• Job hunters can list themselves free on Financial Planning Jobs and get vacancies sent to them
• Vacancies will be promoted through social media and communicated to thousands of financial professionals
Kevin O'Donnell, Publisher of Financial Planning Today, said: "While the Financial Planning profession remains strong we know some professionals have lost their jobs and some expanding firms are still recruiting. We're delighted to be able to do our bit to help people get back to work by matching employers and jobhunters."
Financial Planning Jobs is the only service exclusively for Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers, IFAs, trainees and admin staff. Apart from vacancies from around the sector it also includes selected planning roles from Indeed jobs. To see the latest vacancies or post a vacancy click here: Financial Planning Jobs
• To advertise your vacancy for free sign up for an employer account on Financial Planning Jobs and select the 'Most Popular - 30 Day Listing' to post your vacancy. Use this code at checkout 'FPJ100' to receive your free listing. One vacancy per firm per month is permitted and this offer is not open to recruitment agencies. Full details are listed in the Terms and Conditions on the Financial Planning Jobs site.
Click the button below to go to Financial Planning Jobs
• Our jobs hub is available at Financial Planning Jobs