You can read the Jan-Feb 2018 by clicking the link below:
The 40-page bi-monthly magazine includes news, features, comment and analysis of the Financial Planning profession and is aimed at Financial Planners, Paraplanners, Wealth Managers and IFAs. The content includes exclusive insights from leading Financial Planners including several talking about how they have built and grown their businesses. The magazine contains a wealth of professional knowledge.
Key Features in the latest issue include:
• A 5 page Special Report on Financial Planners surprising expectations for 2018
• Cashflow Modelling - is the time right to extend its uses to more clients?
• Inside My Business with Roger Brosch, CEO of Foster Denovo, who talks about his life and work
• Planner Casebook - Tamsin Caine unravels a topical and complex pension transfer case with inspiring rewards
• Top 10 Client Hunter Tips
• Columns from leading Financial Planner Julie Lord, PFS chief executive Keith Richards, CISI head of Financial Planning Jackie Lockie and other key commentators • DFM news and listings
Editor Kevin O’Donnell said: ”Our last issue was the most read ever so this issue is a great chance for more people to see what thousands of other Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers are reading. The magazine is designed to help all professionals keep up to speed with their profession and pick up some valuable Financial Planning and business tips at the same time.”
The latest issue is available here: