The internet event, on 27 February, will examine Centralised Retirement Propositions (CRP) and seek to cover areas such as:
• What is a CRP – is it a CIP with a different name?
• Who is it right for?
• Building a process and strategy
• Tools and stress testing
The panel will include:
• Tim Coverdale, head of business development in the North of England and Scotland at 7IM, with 25 years in financial services both as an IFA and on the provider side. He is also a regular PFS presenter.
• Martin Lines, business development director at Just. He has 30 years’ experience in financial services,
working with local and national adviser firms on pension and retirement-related issues.
• Richard Allum, founder of The Paraplanners who runs Paraplanner events, such as Powwows and Howwows. He will be giving the Paraplanner perspective.
The event is free to access online between 1pm and 2pm.